Skip links

Visa Services

Best Education Consultant For China

For getting a student visa from the local Chinese Embassy, students need to prepare documents according to Embassy’s requirements and need to get ready for the interview at the Embassy. MalishaEdu assists the students to prepare all the documents for the application for a Student Visa & prepares them well before going to the embassy for the interview.

Through a satisfactory interview, students get an entrance student visa (X1 or X2) which needs to be extended within a month after arrival.

This website uses cookies to improve your web experience.