Nanchang University (NCU; simplified Chinese: 南昌大学; traditional Chinese: 南昌大學; pinyin: Nánchāng Dàxué) is a National Key University in Nanchang, Jiangxi, China.
- World Rank: 788
- Country Rank: 71
History & Research
The history of Nanchang University traces back to Jiangxi Public Medical School, established in 1921, and National Chung Cheng (or Zhongzheng) University, established in 1940 and named after Chiang Kai-shek, president of the Republic of China.
In 1993, Jiangxi University and Jiangxi Industrial University were merged into Nanchang University. In 1997, Nanchang University was listed among the Top 100 key universities in China. In the year of 2004, the agreement on jointly developing Nanchang University was signed between the Government of Jiangxi Province and the Ministry of Education. NCU entered a new era of reform and development when it merged with Jiangxi Medical College in 2005.
Chinese Language Course
- Taught In: English
- Duration Of Study: 4 Years
- Tuition Fees: Free
- Accommodation Fees (RMB): ¥6,500/Year
- Insurance Fees: ¥600/Year
- Visa Extension Fees: ¥400/Year
- Medical Check Up: ¥500（Only for 1st Year)
- Application Form (Provide by MalishaEdu)
- Passport Copy
- Highest Degree Certificate
- Highest Degree Transcript
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Two Recommendation Letters (For Masters & Ph.D.)
- HSK certificate (If you have any)
- Study Plan (For Masters & Ph.D.)
- Medical Report
- Commitment Letter